Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lacking in motivation

But full of inspiration. I don't want to actually sit down and work on anything, but I keep coming up with new ideas for things I need to create. This is a chronic thing with me. I have lists and lists of ideas of things to make, but so few of them ever become reality. 


I do have a couple of knitting WIPs:
the Weasley sweater for Henry

Since I'm so boring lately, I suppose I could post a project finished before the holidays. 
Here are some custom longies made for a trade:

They are Sheepy Pants (custom sizing) knit in "Autumn Berries" on Gaia Organic Merino Wool from Blackbird Baby Designs. I wasn't completely happy with the color pooling on the body area, but I never like color pooling. And if you notice in the second picture, I apparently had an issue in the middle of the right leg. I had my measurements wrong initially, so I had to lengthen them--I may have dropped a stitch or two, or my knitting was just a bit too tight on that row. (I didn't notice until I looked at the photos later.)

0 comments: